|Job Title||Nurse Practitioner/Physicians Assistant - PRN ONLY*|
|Location||Channelview||*Position is based out of Channelview|
Safety Management Systems, one of the largest providers of Health, Safety, Environmental, Medical and Training services to the Upstream, Midstream, Refinery and Petrochemical markets, is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant to join our team in the Channelview, TX area.
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant will manage an onsite clinic and provide medical treatment for the employees who become ill or injured at the worksite. The clinic will operate Monday – Saturday.
The ideal candidate will possess the desired skills & experience below:
- Previous Occupation Medicine experience preferred
- Graduate of a Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant program
- Current TX state level medical license in good standing
- Current National Board Certification
- Knowledge of medical policies, regulations, and procedures
- Ability to diagnose and treat work-related and non work-related conditions and injuries
- Ability to react calmly, objectively, and effectively in emergency situations
- Ability to develop and maintain quality assurance and quality control standards
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills