|Job Title||Operations Supervisor*|
|Location||The Woodlands, TX*||*Position is based out of The Woodlands, TX|
Responsible for conducting operator qualification (field verifications), safety training and supporting field staffing operations. Assist regulatory consulting group in meeting client deliverables, including pipeline and facility operations.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Regulatory and Compliance Support
- Assist with maintaining Operator Qualifications for company assigned employees in support of our client required covered tasks.
- Complete OQ Evaluator status with MEA (OQ service provider) and Veriforce,
- Utilize MEA and Veriforce LMS to assign OQ and Safety training as required and follow up on employee status
- Conduct field evaluation for employee and upload requisite paperwork into MEA or Veriforce.
- Coordinate with Company Training Coordinator on ISNetworld system and ensure assignments are completed in a timely and efficient manner for Inspection/Safety assigned employees.
- Serve as a point of contact for OQ, training and other details for Inspection/Safety employees and communicate issues and status with management.
- Provide consulting services and fulfill assignments in support of billing opportunities to include:
- Client assigned project work as assigned, which may require independent judgment
- Travel to client office and field locations
- Marketing meetings or conferences
- Meet with clients and prepare proposed project work scope
- Organize, maintain and oversee current pipeline operations and regulatory support (i.e. Lion Elastomers, Keyera, and OCSD).
- Ability to interpret P&IDs in support of pipeline and gas processing facilities and compliance requirements (PSM, RMP, master equipment lists, etc.)
- Communication skills to clearly convey scope of work with clients and ensure timely deliverables
- Familiar with and have a working knowledge of related Codes, Standards, and Regulations that may be specific to assignments: such as: 49 CFR Part 192, 193, 195, 199, ASME B31.8 and API 1104
- Recommend corrective action to the client on any deficiencies.
- Provide support when needed for short duration inspection assignments (1 to 3 weeks) that allows immediate flexibility
- Five (5) years field-level experience in pipeline construction or operations
- Subject Matter Expert in a variety of specialties and the ability to act as O.Q. field evaluator.
- Safety certification preferred. (For example Advanced Safety Professional “ASP”, Certified Safety Professional “CSP”, etc.)
- Experience and mid-level knowledge of state and federal governmental operating/safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Experience monitoring, analyzing, and making recommendations relative to compliance with governmental laws and regulations.
- Application of math (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and algebraic formulas.
- Ability to coordinate, evaluate and improve processes
- Ability to anticipate management’s needs and report information in a usable format
- Proficiency with QuickBooks, MS Excel, Google Sheets
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work under the pressure of meeting strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Acadian's Safety Management Systems (SMS) deploys registered paramedics specially trained as remote paramedics, HSE consultants, and on-site safety technicians, as well as offers an extensive array of regulatory and compliance training services.Click here to review the complete job description