|Job Title||Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)*|
|Location||New Orleans,LA*||*Position is based out of New Orleans,LA|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Temporary|
Job Description: The Licensed Practical Nurse requires a motivated and energetic individual preferably with experience in skilled nursing care. The right candidate will have passion for human kindness and wellness for life.
- All applicants must possess, at a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university or be a graduate of an approved LPN program.
- Must possess a current and active license to practice as an LPN in the state of Louisiana and be in good standing with the Board of Nursing.
Job functions for LPNs include but are not limited to:
- Assists with setup and breakdown of testing sites.
- Assists team lead with supply preparation.
- Greets all employees and residents of nursing home.
- Verifies identification.
- Completes COVID test on each employee and resident (nasopharyngeal swabs).
- Coordinates with nursing home management as needed regarding test results.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Acadian's Safety Management Systems (SMS) deploys registered paramedics specially trained as remote paramedics, HSE consultants, and on-site safety technicians, as well as offers an extensive array of regulatory and compliance training services.