|Shifts hiring||Night Shift, Weekends, Temporary, Per Diem|
JOB SUMMARY: Screening of employees in and out of client locations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Except as specifically noted, the following functions are considered essential to this position.
- Conducts a careful examination of the employee for signs and symptoms of illness/injury.
- Documents all aspects of clients Obtains and records non-medical patient information as required. Completes other patient documentation and forms as required.
- Attends all mandatory meetings as scheduled.
- Completes all required company reports and logs and when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
These duties, responsibilities, requirements, and conditions are not intended to be all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties, responsibilities, requirements and conditions.
Acadian's Safety Management Systems (SMS) deploys registered paramedics specially trained as remote paramedics, HSE consultants, and on-site safety technicians, as well as offers an extensive array of regulatory and compliance training services.Click here to review the complete job description