|Job Title||Remote Registered Nurse|
|Location||Lake Charles, LA|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Per Diem, Temporary|
- Screening of employees in and out of the facility
- Temperature checks of employees and contractors
Education / Licensure
- Nursing Degree from accredited school or college
- Valid RN license in good standing
- Valid CPR and BLS card
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 1 year of nursing experience preferred
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English language
- Ability to use computer or tablet to enter resident data
Minimum requirements include but are not limited to:
- Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility
- Must be able to work long hours
Acadian's Safety Management Systems (SMS) deploys registered paramedics specially trained as remote paramedics, HSE consultants, and on-site safety technicians, as well as offers an extensive array of regulatory and compliance training services.Click here to review the complete job description