|Job Title||Remote Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)|
|Location||Lake Charles, LA|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Per Diem, Temporary|
Job Description: The Licensed Practical Nurse requires a motivated and energetic individual.
- Screening of employees in and out of the facility
- Temperature checks of employees and contractors
Education / Licensure
- All applicants must possess, at a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university or be a graduate of an approved LPN program.
- Must possess a current and active license to practice as an LPN in the state of Louisiana and be in good standing with the Board of Nursing.
Minimum requirements include but are not limited to:
- Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility
- Must be able to work long hours
Acadian's Safety Management Systems (SMS) deploys registered paramedics specially trained as remote paramedics, HSE consultants, and on-site safety technicians, as well as offers an extensive array of regulatory and compliance training services.Click here to review the complete job description