|Job Title||Billing Specialist III*|
|Location||Lafayette,LA*||*Position is based out of Lafayette,LA|
|Department||Corporate / Administrative & Support|
Billing Specialist III Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Receive and review billing records from field techs ensuring compliance with SMS policies and procedures.
- Identify, calculate and input appropriate adjustments as necessary.
- Maintain a variety of files and records in various computer systems and spreadsheets related to SMS’ payroll system and general accounting functions.
- Maintain various logs, registers, and procedures according to established account classifications to ensure proper invoicing.
- Identify customers with unsettled invoices outside of the established acceptable aging ranges and launch collection procedures.
- College degree or coursework preferred
- 4 years of billing experience and data entry required; oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Google Suite
- Experience with billing system(s)
- Ability to work under the pressure of meeting strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work autonomously
Acadian's Safety Management Systems (SMS) deploys registered paramedics specially trained as remote paramedics, HSE consultants, and on-site safety technicians, as well as offers an extensive array of regulatory and compliance training services.Click here to review the complete job description