|Job Title||Remote EMT - Basic*|
|Location||Shreveport,LA*||*Position is based out of Shreveport,LA|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Per Diem, Temporary|
This position will be working in Houston, TX on a rotation basis. Per diem and lodging will be provided.
- Screening of employees in and out of the facility
- Temperature checks of employees and contractors
Education / Licensure
- Must meet and fulfill the qualifications, requirements, functions and responsibilities of the Emergency Medical Technician – Basic job descriptions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum requirements include but are not limited to:
- Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility
- Must be able to work long hours
Acadian's Safety Management Systems (SMS) deploys registered paramedics specially trained as remote paramedics, HSE consultants, and on-site safety technicians, as well as offers an extensive array of regulatory and compliance training services.Click here to review the complete job description