Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To review the applicable paint system compatibility.
- To initiate the qualification of the Sand Blasters/Painters for clients approval.
- Review of method statements of painting application.
- To ensure the readiness of the QA/QC requirements are met before start of painting/coating application
- To initiate Inspection requests for client’s monitoring inspections.
- To ensure the calibration/validation of Sand Blasting/Painting Equipment, tools etc.
- To monitor the Air Temperature, Dew Point, Relative Humidity.
- To inspect WFT, DTF by using the relevant inspection tools.
- Holiday Testing inspection of buried pipelines.
- To prepare the inspections reports, internal NCR’s etc.
- Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of work to avoid any type of incidents and or accidents.
- Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
- Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Safety, Utility, Welding and/or Inspection experience within the Pipeline Oil and Gas Industry required
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Technology or similar curriculum required.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and relationship building skills
- Ability to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel frequently and be away from home for long periods of time
- Willingness to work extra time as required by the demands of the job