|Job Title||Confined Space Rescue Technician|
Safety Management Systems, one of the largest providers of Health, Safety, Environmental, Medical and Training services to the Upstream, Midstream, Refinery and Petrochemical markets, is currently seeking experienced Confined Space / High Angle Rescue Technicians to provide technical rescue operations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to performing onsite Confined Space and/or High Angle Rescues as a member of a dedicated rescue team.
- Minimum of 2 years confined space/high angle rescue experience in an industrial setting
- Certificate granted by recognized training provider showing completion of High Angle Rescue training (40 hours, Level II, or comparable)
- Certificate granted by recognized training provider showing completion of Confined Space Rescue training (40 hours, Level II, or comparable)
- 12 hour shifts.
- 24 hour per day coverage will be provided by two teams for the duration of the project. 6-7 days per week to possibly include holidays.
- Strongly prefer local candidates that are within daily commuting distance to the site which is located in the far Northeast part of Baytown.