|Job Title||Business Development|
|Department||Corporate / Administrative & Support|
We are currently seeking Business Development candidates to work in our Safety Management Systems division. This position is a salaried, exempt position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Participates in the development and execution of strategic planning initiatives
- Identifies, qualifies and captures new business opportunities, to include expansion of existing services and introduction of new and supporting products and/or services
- Identifies and monitors competitors and researches market conditions and industry changes that may affect strategies
- Works with the finance team to analyze competitive offerings to identify differentiators and review pricing
- Prepares financial and competitive analysis
- Responsible for building new relationships in strategically targeted markets
- Creates, maintains, and cultivates business relationships that are key to sales in targeted markets
- Develops strong rapport with key customer representatives by providing excellent customer service, pro-actively resolving customer issues, and anticipating service needs
- Engages in business development activities and events in the oil and gas industry
- Partners with management team to ensure strategic decisions and new business development results impact the profitability of the company
This position requires an experienced professional with strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, strong customer service orientation, and previous experience in the oil and gas industry. Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum of 3 years Business Development/Sales experience.